Manages (e.g., performance and talent management) Programme Team Members by developing Annual Work Plans (e.g. performance objectives and targets), reviewing performance and development progress and providing feedback in a formal, structured way at least twice a year;
• Formalises the annual planning, performance and appraisal meetings with assigned program team members
• Build capacity of Program Team Members by mentoring, organising learning and development opportunities and trainings, and exposure to different contexts and programmes
This will be a project specific role. The need for flexibility is required and the person is expected to carry out any other related duties that are within the employee's skills and abilities, whenever needed by the organisation.
Salary will be commensurate with the qualifications, relevant domain experience, and level of overall competency alignment of candidates with that of the requirement in the role.
Interested candidates may apply through e-mail at:
email@example.com with detailed CV. Please mention ‘Senior Specialist – MSME in the subject line of your e-mail application.
Last date for receiving application: 23rd December, 2022 .
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Solidaridad is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
• Master’s degree in Environmental Sciences/ Sustainable Development/ Social Works/ Business Administration or related field
• At least 10 years of experience in similar domain.
• Experience in policy analysis and engagement with government.
• Experience of working on sustainable projects, preferably MSME sector
• Experience of independently managing large projects
• Experience of financial and project donor and internal reporting
• Experience of managing stakeholders from donors to private sector partners
• Demonstrated interest in MSME/ pollution abutment aspects leading towards sustainability and development
• Good analytical and problem solving skills with proactive approach to finding solutions
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Computer literate including ability to use programs such as MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
• Demonstrated skills on stakeholder management and partnership buildings