PROJECT DETAILS: This position will be responsible for managing the cash, follow up on the human resources administratively, check compliance with purchasing procedures, ensure Office and Guest House (s) duties and maintenance, manage all the equipment of the offices, organize and manage the transport of all the base staff.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1.Manage the cash :
• Check purchase approval and release required funds.
• Enter advance requests in the advance book.
• Receive and check the eligibility of invoices submitted for payment (compliance with purchase voucher, required information).
• Enter purchase invoices in cash book.
• Translate accounting documents as needed.
• Codify the invoices and enter them in the ledger.
• Check the consistency between computer and physical cash balances.
• Close the cash account every month: physical counting, printing of accounting documents, check supporting documents.
2. Human Resources Administratively:
• Maintain monthly attendance, leave record of staff
• Prepare AAH identity cards for new employees.
• Sort all documents in the domestic employees’ individual files and check that all files are complete.
• File HR documents
• Organise the recruitment process in co-operation with the job seeker: schedule appointments, tests, replies, onboarding of newly recruited candidates.
• Greet and inform new employees of administrative issues and human resources
3. Check compliance with purchasing procedures:
• Ensure that the AAH purchasing procedures are respected.
• Collect and provide information on market prices.
• Guarantee the quality-price ratio of purchases.
• Follow deliveries to the programmes.
• Ensure filing of documents concerning supplies.
• SPM Hierarchical technical collaboration
• Program Manager-Palghar
• Admin and Finance Manager
• Project Managers, Field teams
• Field Officer- Directly supervise this position.
• Field Supervisors
• Community Mobilizers
Donors and funding partners. Vendors.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Graduate (preferably in commerce background)
• 3-5 years’ experience in an NGO Administrative position.
• MH CIT certification will be an added advantage.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Proficient with MS office applications (especially MS Excel).
• Basic operation of tally software.
• General Administrative & Financial Management Skills
• Professional fluency in oral and written communication skills (English, Hindi, and Marathi)
• Proficient with use of IT (Information Technology)
• Problem Solving and Decision making
• Communication with internal & external contacts.
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Application for the post of Logistic & Administration Officer-Palghar
Applications are invited up to 23rd December 2022.