Locations: Jamui, Bihar
Roles and Responsibilities:
S/he needs to
1. Develop phased budgets and review the same and support in timely implementation of Project activities
2. Guide and support the field team in preparation of monthly advances and settle bills on time
3. Timely disbursement of amounts/funds
4. Manage the Project team attendance and ensure salary processes based on their work
5. Prepare monthly/quarterly/ half yearly/ annual financial reports with variance analysis, if needed as per the donor/organization requirements.
6. Support internal financial reviews
7. Maintain financial records related to the Project
8. Ensure completion of annual Audits
9. Ensure timely submission of Insurances/ Statutory Returns
10. Support the Project Officer in managing the funds effectively
11. Ensure procurements on timely basis
12. Maintain HR communications and records
• Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
• Ensure that transactions are fully supported, approved, properly filed and that the operations conform to various compliance as set forth by various statutory bodies
• Assistance in audit and keeping proper records of audit Reports.
• Maintenance of all finance records including financials, TDS files, audit reports etc.
• Manage the preparation of the Organization’s budgets.
• Ensure utilisation reports and certificates are maintained.
• Ensure that monthly bank reconciliations are completed on a timely basis and that the final reconciliation is reviewed.
• Ensure that all cash and cheque payment requests are duly completed, certified, and approved by authorized staff and all necessary supporting documents are provided.
• Maintain a filing system, coordinating and reconciliation vouchers, etc.
• Ensure all financial instructions/guidelines issued as well as relevant documentation is regularly updated and backed up
Appointment on contractual basis will be up to July 2023 from the date of joining. (renewable on yearly basis subject to performance and continuation of project).
Please note that we will be able to communicate only with shortlisted candidates at every stage of selection process.
Remuneration: Rs. 23,000/- Gross per month
How to apply?
If you have the skills and necessary experience and are interested in this position please forward your application along with covering letter and detailed resume in the specified format downloaded from www.leprasociety.in (Get Involved - “career column”) to email@example.com specifying the REF.NO & Post applied for on or before due date.
LEPRA Society is an equal opportunity employer.
“Women candidates are encouraged to apply”
LEPRA Society’s management reserves the right to modify the contents of this position description at any time
• Proficient user of Tally ERP and Ms Office.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
• Good understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
Qualifications and Experience required:
• B.Com / M.Com from recognized university
• Experience in the Financial and Social development sector.
• Proven experience as a Finance officer for 3-4 years.
• Proficient user of Tally and Excel.
• Able to speak and write English, Hindi