Roles & Responsibilities:
1.Support in Developing, implementing and monitor a fundraising strategy
• Ensure that fundraising activities are in line with the LERPA’s goals;
• Develop approaches to raise funds for different projects in consultation with State Coordinators
• Approach and raise funds from individuals, companies, events, and Government of India (GoI) within India;
• Coordinate and update to Head Programmes on the fundraising;
• Coordinate with other stakeholders in fundraising initiatives;
• Raise awareness of the LEPRA and its work at state and national levels;
• Approach the private and public sector enterprises for fundraising
2. Implement fundraising initiatives to raise resources from individuals, companies, events, and Government of India (GoI):
• Plan appropriate fundraising activities in line with the overall strategy to tap funds from identified
• Identify potential donors – trusts, individuals, corporates, companies and events – and find a match with the LEPRA’s vision and activities;
• Develop and coordinate web-based fundraising;
• Liaise with agencies that facilitate fundraising initiatives such as printers, mailing agents, data providers, volunteers and others;
3. Support to build and enhance a constituency of well-wishers and supporters:
• Develop, manage and update databases to record donor contact and preference information;
• Support in developing a strategy for communicating with different kinds of donors; communicating this to states teams
• Ensure timely, appropriate and quality communication to all donors;
• Monitor and evaluate donor communications on a regular basis;
• Grow one-time donors into repeat donors, and into long-term supporters by constantly finding ways to increase their engagement with the GBLT’s work.
Please note that we will be able to communicate only with shortlisted candidates at every stage of selection process.
Gross Salary: Rs. 50,000 per month ( Eligible for staff benefits applicable to the cadre)
HOW TO APPLY?
If you have the skills and necessary experience and are interested in this position please forward your application along with covering letter and detailed resume in the specified format downloaded from www.leprasociety.in (Get Involved - “career column”) to email@example.com specifying the REF.NO & Post applied for on or before the due date.
LEPRA Society is an equal opportunity employer.
LEPRA Society’s management reserves the right to modify the contents of this position description at any time
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
1. Master’s degree in Marketing/ Management or relevant qualifications with 4 to 5 years’ experience in a competitive market environment, during which the individual has managed significant CSR.
2. Strong analytical and lateral thinking ability with an understanding of systems of CSR management
3. Strong negotiation and influencing skills with ability to present LEPRA to internal and external audiences.
4. Proficiency in verbal and written communication in English
5. Good IT awareness and computer skills
6. Willingness to travel
Preference will be given to candidates with fundraising experience along with an understanding of the Indian not-for-profit marketplace and CSR.