• Advocate cornea donation by compassionately and thoroughly informing donor families of cornea donation facts following the death of a family member.
• Perform primary donor screening to obtain consent for eye donation.
• Approach family members in a professional and sensitive manner
• Promote awareness of life saving benefits of cornea donation in community with the help of project manager
• Immediate response towards death notification, Eye Donation call with intention of timely cornea recovery.
• Build professional relations and inspire nursing and paramedical staff in hospitals to help facilitate and promote cornea donation
• Attempt to bring comfort to grieving families and motivate them for cornea donation.
• Professionally represent eye bank mission at all times.
• Accurately compile daily/monthly reports and timely submit to the project officer.
• Responsible for preparing bins for eye donation calls. Washing , packing and sterilization of instruments
• Daily register update and Documentation of donor forms.
• Consignment collection and dispatch to head office
• Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
• Assist project manager in his/her operations.
• Responsible for undertaking all activities related to spreading awareness about eye donation.
• Any other duty assigned by Sr Manager / Project officer or organization’s competent authority.
• Personal commitment to helping community through eye donation
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with all eye bank and hospital staff and with the public in general.
• Must be able to effectively communicate and collaborate with peers while fostering a positive work environment
• Must be able to work long hours, nights and Sundays/holidays as required.
• Must be able to remain calm during stressful situations
• Excellent social/communication skills
• Local language proficiency
• Hindi & English language proficiency
• Thorough with all technical procedures & Aseptic techniques.
• Able to interpret and follow written and oral directions.
Role Location: Initially at Bikaner /Alwar/ Udaipur / Sri Ganganagar for covering nearby rural areas.
Subsequently can be posted elsewhere as per requirement.
Total Position :4 no’s (Please mention Clearly for which location you are applying)
Salary:About 1.5 Lakhs Annual(Plus Performance Base Bonus & Incentives will be payable )
Your remunerations will be commensurate with qualifications and performance
Last Date: 23nd December 2022
1.Location: For which your applying
2.Mention your present remunerations.
3.Attach a recent passport size photograph.
For further details please log on:
E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org