IOM India is in search for a qualified, committed, and enthusiastic professional to be a part of an exciting initiative with the Resettlement Support Center (RSC) which provides critical support and processing services for migrants for resettlement to the US under the United States Refugee Admissions Program (USRAP).
How to Apply:
If you think that your qualifications and experience are in line with the above requirements, please go through the following steps:
- Download the detailed Post Description using the https://www.devnetjobsindia.org/
- Submit your application via e-mail to email@example.com to the reference number: IN10/0004/USRAP/ Sr.Proj.Asst/ Complicance/2022 with the following documents. Last date for submit the application 23rd Dec 2022.
- Cover letter clearly explaining how you fit into the role and why you should be shortlisted;
- Curriculum vitae;
- IOM Personal History Form, which may be downloaded from https://www.iom.int/jahia/webdav/site/myjahiasite/shared/shared/mainsite/about_iom/recruitment/phf.pdf
- Please ensure that your application is complete with the above-mentioned documents. The candidates not submitting their applications with required documents will not be considered.
- Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment, accreditation, any residency or visa requirements and security clearance.
- Any attempt for persuasion will be considered as a disqualification.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for assessment.
- Women candidates are especially encouraged to apply.