Roles and Responsibilities:
8. Planning, and capacity building of the community on Fishery
9. Providing handholding support to the community
10. Regular reporting to the government departments and liaison
11. Preparation of the household plan and monitoring of the activities
12. Preparing reports, and case studies as per need
13. Documentation of the success stories, and learnings from actions
14. Any other activities as per the need of the team and situation
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage women, physically challenged
candidates as well as candidates from marginalized communities to apply for this position.
Apply within 23 December 2022 with an updated CV and cover letter to email@example.com and mention the position.
Qualification & Experience:
4. B. Sc/ MSc, any specialization in Fisheries fresher or BFSc with 4 years of experience on field.
5. Willingness to work at the grass root level
6. Be very energetic and have self-learning abilities with flexible working hours
1-2 years of working experience with the community.
Remuneration: Gross 26,400/- per month