1. He/ She should complete at-least 5 years of experience in relevant sector.
2. He/she should served as program manager in Agri-Horticulture cultivation domain and sustainable livelihood.
3. Must be MSW or Master in Sociology from any reputed institution.
4. Supervision of the entire project and project staff.
5. Will be a main point of contact person vis-à-vis subordinate state agencies.
6. Will be main person for program review, preparation and approval of progress reports, and other documents.
7. Will be responsible for checking compliance with the guidelines in relation to the implementation partner, control, support/advice in the office as well as on project site.
8. Will be responsible for giving strategic and overall supervision and successful implementation of the program.
9. Will be responsible for development of work plans and budget management according to project outputs and results on prescribed deliverables.
10. Will provide leadership guidance in development and implementation of perspective annual work plan for both project locations.
11. Will have to undertake necessary liaison and coordinate implementation of the project with all key stakeholders (district administration, line department, technical agencies and banks etc.).
12. Will have to manage teams of expertise and or project staff to complete program goals on time and on budget.
13. Will provide program reports that are timely and meet institutional and donor requirements
14. Ensuring of smooth and quality implementation of the project.
15. Propose and implement capacity building activities aimed at enhancing skill of project staff and partner in delivery of livelihood activities.
16. He/ she must be adequate proficiency in English language.