1. He/she should be commerce graduate with 5 years of experience.
2. Will be responsible to maintain of account system and all accounting documents, review administrative and financial processes. Management of program related financials.
3. Will be responsible to make allocation of funds for project activities and will ensure legal compliance
4. Will ensure all financial records (bills/vouchers) are safely kept for auditing
5. Will be responsible to create, maintain and retain all financial and accounting data related to the project.
6. Will be responsible to implement and monitor of procurement processes
7. Will be responsible to monitor the budget process
8. Will be responsible to prepare of regular financial reports in accordance with donor guidelines
9. Will coordinate for annual audit.
10. Will be responsible to visits to the FPOs, to train the FPO members and provide them assistance and guidance in accounts and finance.