The advertisement is for the position of Technical Expert who will be placed in Ranchi, Jharkhand office of PHIA Foundation. The candidate will have to provide technical guidance to the team placed across different blocks for strengthening the outreach of government programs focussed around livelihood, food, nutrition and social security amongst the vulnerable people with the support of Nagrik Shayata Kendra (NSK). The candidate will be responsible for the following key tasks:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Capacity Building of team on various government programs i.e. MGNREGA, NFSA, NSAP and labour related schemes.
- Streamline the village microplanning process Integrated Natural Resource Management (INRM) and Gram Panchayat Development Plan (GPDP) by capacitating members of village assembly and community leaders.
- Support team to ensure last mile delivery of government programs with special focus on MGNREGA at project location through awareness and improving the grievance redressal mechanism.
- Liaise with different line departments at various levels for sharing learnings, best practices and for smooth operations of the program.
- Ensure proper documentation and data management of the assigned task.
- Support in keeping track of various updates on relevant government program, notifications at all levels.
- Take up field visits on regular visits to support the team and also to validate the reported activities
- Support in knowledge exchange opportunities through networking with CSO, knowledge partners, different forums, collectives etc.
- Take up additional activities from time to time as per project requirements and as assigned by the line managers.
Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested to apply through this link with an updated resume including the names of two referees, one of whom should be your present or last Reporting Manager, by or before 2nd January 2023. The interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis as we keep on receiving applications till a suitable candidate is found, so the applicants are advised to apply as early as possible.
PHIA constantly strives to have an inclusive and diverse team and individuals from marginalised sections like Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and others, women and other gender identities are encouraged to apply. Owing to the high number of applications expected, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear back from us by 2nd January 2023 kindly assume that your application has not been considered this time by us.