KEY RESULT AREAS
Project Implementing, monitoring and reporting (KRA1) :
• Efficient implementation of the project activities in collaboration with supervisor and stakeholders at the field level
• Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly progress report and assist in documentation pertaining to Programme.
• Regular coordination with the relevant industry stakeholders/ government departments and technical institutes
• Responsible for proper coordination and regular communication with experts, consultants and project partners
• Coordinate baseline surveys, project implementation, monitoring and reporting
• Coordination with Field staff and reflect the information into trackers.
• Articulate business cases against interventions at ground
• Develop relevant communication materials
• Collect relevant information about Textile/ MSME sectors through secondary research, preferably along the river basins
• Assist in documentation, reports pertaining to Panipat Textile Project
Project development (KRA2) :
• Keep an update on Textile schemes and strategies to support the ongoing NMCG supported Panipat Textile Program
• Listing and identification of donors including CSR for Textile portfolio
• Mapping relevant windows of fund raising to complement the ongoing initiatives and proposal writing as per the specific templates of different funding agencies
• Conceptualization and Proposal Development as per the requirements of Textile Clusters
• Support to senior representative of Solidaridad to organize events at District/state/national level
• Updating Innovative ideas emerging during implementation of the activities.
• Attending progress meetings, trainings, conferences, team engagements and events related to the Textiles projects, and translates collected information in proposals to adjust/improve the project
Salary and Benefits
Solidaridad will pay a competitive salary and matching benefits including provident fund, LTA, health insurance and pension based on skills and experience.
Solidaridad is an equal opportunity employer. Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can send in their CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 2nd January, 2023 with subject line indicating “Senior Programme Officer-MSME
Only candidates with relevant qualification and experience would be shortlisted. The ones who do not qualify in the short-listing will not be intimated due to expected high number of CVs. The further short-listed candidates would be interviewed by a panel.
Qualifications and Competencies:
• Master’s Degree in Textile processing with around 5 years of experience in similar domain.
• Experience in policy analysis and engagement with government.
• Experience of working on pollution management and sustainability projects, preferably Textile sector Experience of independently managing large projects
• Experience of financial and project donor and internal reporting
• Experience of managing stakeholders from donors to private sector partners
• Demonstrated skills in Textile/ MSME/ pollution abutment aspects leading towards sustainability and development
• Good analytical and problem solving skills with proactive approach to finding solutions
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Computer literate including ability to use programs such as MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
• Excellent skills in documenting project progress reports supported by data-driven evidences and analysis, case writing of best practices, etc.
• Demonstrated skills on stakeholder management and partnership buildings