We are in the process of recruiting qualified and competent candidate to support the above project in the position of Field Coordinator-MSME (textiles).
The Field Coordinator will be responsible for overall coordination and support in implementation of the above mentioned project at field level. She/He will report to Senior Programme officer – MSME. The job responsibilities of the job are mentioned below.
1. Program Implementation at the local level under supervision of Program Manager
2. Support in day to day implementation of Panipat Textile Project
3. Support in establishing pilot demonstrations on water conservation, solid waste management, chemical management, occupational health & safety and other program activities
4. Support capacity building/trainings/workshops on sustainability aspects within the cluster at regular intervals
5. Assist in planning the execution of project activities in alignment to the monitoring plan/key indicators of the project
6. Support the program manager in timely reporting regarding local program coordination
7. Regular coordination with the relevant industry stakeholders/ government departments and technical institutes
The above list provides descriptions of the role to be performed. However, it is not exhaustive but illustrates the scope of responsibilities and provides insight into other tasks that may be required or assigned as per need of the organization.
Salary and Benefits
Solidaridad will pay a competitive salary and matching benefits including provident fund, LTA, health insurance and pension based on skills and experience.
Solidaridad is an equal opportunity employer. Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can send in their CVs at email@example.com not later than 2nd January, 2023 with subject line indicating “Field Coordinator-MSME (Textiles), Panipat”.
Only candidates with relevant qualification and experience would be shortlisted. The ones who do not qualify in the short-listing will not be intimated due to expected high number of CVs. The further short-listed candidates would be interviewed by a panel.
Qualifications and Competencies:
• Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Sciences/Textile processing/ Sustainable Development/ Social Works/ Business Administration or related field
• At least 3-5 years of experience in similar domain.
• Understanding about the MSME of textiles in Panipat area
• Experience in program implementation preferably in Textile MSME clusters
• Experience of working on pollution management and sustainability projects, preferably MSME sector
• Ownership and program implementation as per the program objectives and deliverables
• Demonstrated skills in Textile/ MSME/ pollution abutment aspects leading towards sustainability and development
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Good skills in collecting, collating and presenting project related data at field level
• Computer literate including ability to use programs such as MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
• Demonstrated skills on stakeholder management and partnership buildings