- Responsible for proposal writing, budget preparation and maintaining updated information with regard to donors, proposals, budgets, MOUs/Agreements, beneficiaries covered and other relevant documents and support in events
- Responsible for the smooth functioning of the Communication team, reviewing and ensuring regular social media posts, creatives, website, podcasts, newsletters, support in events, and other relevant activities.
- Responsible for functioning of the Impact team ensuring all baseline, midline, and end-line assessments and relevant reports.
- Responsible for functioning of the team ensuring appropriate planning and execution of the activities.
- Take up other relevant responsibilities as and when required.
Offers shall be commensurate with the qualifications, experience, and Salary history, of the selected candidate. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our organization. The salary range will be Rs. 25,000 to Rs.30,000/-
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit a resume and thoughtful cover letter, outlining how your skills and experience meet the qualifications of the position at the email firstname.lastname@example.org including the subject: Program Manager
Qualification and Experience:
- MSW Graduate or any relevant background.
- 3-5 Yrs of Experience
- Excellent communication skills - fluency in English
- Excellent writing and presenting skills
- Candidate Should Possess Leadership skills and Interpersonal skills.
- Commitment and integrity.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and to work independently.