1. Planning and coordinating of day to day activities.
2. Assign duties and responsibilities fairly to each staff
3. Organizing different programs like camp, E.I. survey, workshop, stake holder meeting.
4. Supervision of all working Area.
5. Networking with high profiles.
6. Checking Documentation regularly.
7. Conducting weekly/monthly meeting.
8. Collecting the cases by every staff and self-cases.
9. Preparing monthly report & budget of the cluster activities.
10. Follow-up of difficult quality cases
11. Profile screening.
12. Building network and linkages with Govt departments and local NGOs.
13. Reporting to concerned Program Officer on regularly.
Remuneration: 1.92 Lakh (Not Negotiable) Per Annum
Location- Rural Jaipur
Please send a cover letter, stating your interest and why you are an excellent candidate for this position, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in the subject line the name of the Position you are applying for.
1. Knowledge on functioning of the organization
2. Planning and monitoring skills
3. Writing and communication skills
4. Handling situation confidently, patiently and wisely
• Graduation/Post Graduation in Social Work and other
• should have 3 to 6 years of working experience.
• Fluent in Hindi and English language.