LeapForWord is a product NGO committed to eliminating the single biggest bottleneck of Poor English Capabilities, which prohibits students of regional language communities from accessing Professional Education & better Employment Opportunities. Using our translation algorithm, we enable lakhs of teachers to teach English in their mother tongue through simple teaching techniques.
Our hiring philosophy:
We want to onboard like-minded people who are ambitious and passionate about personal growth and the organization. Our goal is to continue impacting over a million lives, and our team needs to be aligned with this vision. We believe that the organization can thrive only when every employee experiences personal growth along with it.
Where do you come in:
This Donor Reporting executive will be responsible for all aspects required to prepare donor reports for submission for final clearance. This executive will also prepare and maintain the necessary information on reports and the reporting process and develop this material in an electronic and shareable mechanism. He/she will support and improve the quality of LFW’S growing donor reporting portfolio.
He/she will also provide financial support and expert advice on donor compliance and manage and maintain grant management activities in order to ensure an efficient, secure, and controlled financial environment in compliance with donor requirements and local regulations.
Moreover, he/she should be capable enough to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, taking half-baked ideas to closure.
Key responsibilities that you will have:
- He/she will ensure results-based, high-standard, timely donor reports for approval and submission to donors and strengthen the organization’s relationship with donors. The position will build section and field capacity to service the increasing, successful field-based resource mobilization initiatives and effectively manage the various strands of donor reporting such as like- Donor reporting Process, Donor Reporting Coordination, and Reporting Infrastructure.
- Write, revise, copy edit, and format results-based donor reports. Produce quality donor reports and strengthen organizational capacity to facilitate highly competent reporting.
- Preparation of Donor Proposal Budget:
- Identification of Outcome /Activity /geography to be pitched for Retail /CSR Donor
- Build and update the organization-wide Funding grid
- Management of Donor Reporting:
- Build an organization-wide Donor Dashboard to track and Monitor Donor utilization periodically and provide input/ insight to the other stakeholders
- Build a Donor wise Dashboard to track and Monitor utilization/Deliverables and other terms and conditions given in the Grant Agreement and provide insight to the other stakeholder periodically
- Maintain on-schedule reporting process and engage with various stakeholders to meet specific donor reporting needs and strengthen reporting processes.
- Donor Reporting Coordination:
- Liaise with District/State Lead and provide them with complete information on funding of their geography and donor requirements.
- Provide Monthly Status of Utilization of grant to concerned stakeholders and if any course correction is required.
- Handling Donor Queries & Due diligence and Donor Audit:
- Handle Pre-Grant Due diligence
- Respond to Donor Query regarding the budget Utilization & Variance
- Handle Donor Audit
- Manage routine donor-related correspondence
Key competencies that we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to express ideas in writing in a clear, concise, and organized manner for a variety of audiences
- Ability to work towards creative solutions by analyzing problems carefully and logically
- Curiosity to question current approaches and explore new, more viable ways to accomplish objectives
- Focuses on Impact and Result Orientation and Is able to set priorities, produce quality outputs, meet deadlines and manage time efficiently.
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities
Key skills that we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2-3 years of work experience in Business Administration, Finance, and Accounting
- Masters’ Degree with 1-2 years of work Experience
- Added advantage - Experience in preparing donor/funding reports
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and advanced knowledge of web-based management system
Why you should apply:
Working with LeapForWord will allow you to build your professional skills while contributing to society in a meaningful way. This role will enable you to thrive in your career because of the exposure that it has to offer, & the impact it will deliver. Working directly with the CEO will help you to get first-hand knowledge of how organizations function at their core. This role will give you a ringside view of Organization building, Product development & Model design.