• Should be able to scout for new team members and identify potential candidates who are required to work in Development Sector/Social Sector Roles like Technical Experts, Managers, M&E, MLE, Data Analysts etc in Public Health, Water Sanitation Hygiene
• Should be able to manage all legal and other technical aspects with respect to Human Resource.
• Have to handle entire Induction and Joining Process of new Joinee – Joining Documentation, Assets and Seat Allocation, Coordinating for training and Induction with different departments and HOD’s.
• To coordinate with Time Office Team for issuing Contractual Agreements and Appointment Letter.
• To ensure ID Cards and Visiting cards are printed and provided to New Joinee (If Applicable).
• Managing the complete Attendance and Payroll Cycle on Monthly Basis and delivering as per timelines defined to the respective departments.
• Monthly Fees/payment processing of all consultants/ volunteers.
• Responsibility of issuing or renewing the Annual Contracts / Extending the Contracts as and when required.
• Meeting and handling the grievance of contractual staff on day to day basis and getting it addressed.
• Handling Performance Review of Contractual staff on Annual or Bi-Annual Basis.
• Have to handle Exit process of resigned contractual staff and managing the smooth exit. To perform Exit Interview and document the same.
• Will be responsible for keeping the documents and Personal Files of Contractual Staff intact and in place.
Issuing notices and letters in respective to the HR Compliances and Policies of the company
Apply by: 13 Jan 2023