The Finance Coordinator will support the Finance Consultant for preparation of programme budget for the assigned project budgets. Will be responsible for monitoring of budgets against actual expenses on monthly basis, against cost center as per approved budgets for the assigned projects. Guides Finance Officer for day to day finance work.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Budget Monitoring: Monitoring of budgets as per approved budget and budget notes. Tracking monthly budget vs utilisation and discussion with project team. Authorising of all payment related vouchers upto Rs.10000 in tally and in payment tracker. Quarterly reconciliation of earmarked funds for respective funders. Ensuring monthly reconciliation of staff & vendor advances/ prepaid expenses/ outstanding expenses/expense payable, allocation of expenses like PF/Insurance, SNEHA day, AMC, etc. Mapping of funder related cost codes for tally. Monthly checking of all vouchers entered in tally with physical vouchers. Providing approval for completion of all TDS related entries. Responsible for finance induction of all new joinees in finance processes. Responsible for collation of document for funder audits, ensuring all closing and opening balances for project related accounts are correctly reflected in tally. Updating monthly Salary/Consultant remuneration(Allocation) and checking & approving tally entries(subject to assigned limits) for Monthly Reimbursement to staff for conveyance & telephone. Co-ordinating with program/ domain teams for smooth implementation of finance processes. Will support Finance Supervisor in setting up processes for financial compliances as per funding requirement, including compilation of all financial records for submission to funders.
Interested candidates can send their CV via email to email@example.com with the Subject line “Consultant Finance Coordinator || Central Operations”
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
1. Master's Degree or higher (with minimum 2 years of work experience) or Bachelor's Degree (with minimum 6 years of work experience) in Commerce/ Financial Management
2. Prior experience of working in non-profit sector is desirable.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
1. In depth understanding of accounting principles and relevant thematic knowledge.
2. Effective planning and implementation skills for timely completion of assigned
3. Problem solving ability and ability to multi-task and work simultaneously on different tasks.
4. Effective team management and delegation skills.
5. Effective communication skills – written and oral.
6. Working knowledge of Tally ERP 9, MS Office – Word, Excel, PPT is a must.