• Lead and operate across all phases of the pilot from pilot establishment to implementation to scale down and transition
• Represent Evidence Action and EAII Advisors Private Limited in engagements with Jal Jeevan Mission state representatives, state departments of water, NGO partners, suppliers, manufacturers, communities and others
• Lead water treatment training and sensitizations for state governments, area governments, facility managers, water service committees, and communities
• Oversee installation, operation, and maintenance of water treatment devices in the states
• Hold suppliers and contractors accountable for work, agreements, and warranties under contract
• Manage and facilitate the data collection and information management firm(s) in your state to capture baseline, pilot conduct, and post-pilot information
• Oversee assessment of each device’s installation process, operational feasibility, and device efficacy of water treatment technologies in your state
• Participate in pilot team meetings as required
• Keep pilot leadership team informed of progress, challenges, and forecasting for locations within your state
• Maintain a learning perspective and throughout the process capture and document in written form lessons learned, challenges, and recommendations on devices, pilot design, and pilot implementation
• Help inform a final recommendation and report to your state level government and Jal Jeevan Mission on the performance and efficacy of the water treatment technologies in their designated intervention points
Program Management & Leadership
• Lead state regional coordinators distributed across six locations throughout the state. Effectively employ your regional coordinators on location and action
• Continually assess where challenges may arise in pilot development, implementation, and scale down. Place self and regional coordinators at greatest points of friction to mitigate those challenges
• Manage human resources requirements throughout the pilot team
• A Graduate with degree in business, water, social sciences, public health, health management or related disciplines;
• Work experience of minimum 6 years in managing program-related activities;
• Strong technical skills and capacity, with at least 4 years of practical experience managing water and/or health initiatives;
• Demonstrated experience supporting development or public health pilots;
• Demonstrated experience working with contractors and suppliers;
• Strong leadership skills to lead the state team and manage day-to-day administrative and human resource issues.
• Experienced in data review and analysis as a rigorous practice;
• Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization;
• Ability to effectively report performance, challenges, and progress to the pilot leadership team
• Ability and willingness to operate in time constrained and uncertain environments;
• Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines and timely responds to requests;
• An experienced tech savvy professional with exposure of working on varied tech platforms including Microsoft Office/Google, cloud-based applications, virtual platforms etc.
• Willing to travel within their state or to Delhi up to 30% of the time.
• Prior experience in managing and implementing projects in Gujarat, Strong interest in the development sector and desire to be a part of a young and diverse team.
Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time.
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with the individual's credentials, experience, and previous pay scale.
All contracting arrangements will be made through EAII Advisors Private Limited. EAII is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at EAII is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. EAII does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, caste, creed, colour, religion, gender, origin, disability, marital status, or any other basis protected by law.
All candidates applying for the position should upload a resume along with cover letter mentioning current and expected salary.
Application Link: https://apply.workable.com/j/77DBE9DF2F
We may end this search process earlier than the specified close date in case of exceptional candidates. Due to resource constraints, we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.