Job title – Project Manager
UCIT – Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Reports to – Assistant Director / Manager – Operations
Job Location - Jogeshwari
• Take lead to ensure the smooth functioning of the project (IT Centre – Mumbai, Maharashtra), manage the overall operation to ensure optimum utilization of available resources
• Lead proper staff management (including recruitment as per requirement), maintain decorum in center, manage procurement as per organizational policy, cash management (fee & petty expenses)
• Manage center reporting, documentation, ERP, donor visits, etc.
• Develop strategies & implement them on the ground to fill the vacant seats as per set targets batch-wise and course-wise. Making presentations at nearby coaching centers, student mobilization campaign work, community surveys, etc.
• Develop networking in nearby offices to make sure the placement of students in relevant jobs with good entry-level salaries as per set targets
• Plan monthly roster to review the staff performance as per set deliverables and conduct assessment to review training progress of students
• Organize co-curricular activities at the centers for the holistic development of trainees.
• Organize large and small group workshops, social service activities, and annual day celebrations at IT Center.
Experience & Qualification
• Minimum 2 years experience in project coordination/management
• Excellent command of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
• Graduate or post-graduate preferably in commerce
• Zeal to work closely with the underserved community youth
• Willing to travel to Delhi
Skills & Knowledge
• Strong analytical skills and good judgment
• Good communications skills, networking and relationship-building skills with a wide range of individuals in public, private and non-profit sectors
• An ability to work successfully under pressure with the capacity to manage competing priorities and deliver to deadlines.
• Strong personal and social values