RATI Foundation works on child safety at the intersection of social work, mental health, technology and the law. It is unique in the wide scope of support it offers victims of abuse and their families. It launched the first online resource centre on the issue of sexual offences against children as well as the first Indian reporting platform to takedown child abuse imagery from the open internet. Its cutting-edge work has been recognized with a National Award for Child Welfare in 2017.
- As a communications manager, your core focus would be to take responsibility for RATI's online presence and to expand RATI Foundation's community through online platforms and social media.
- Design and implement creative strategies that reflect the goals and vision of RATI.
- Pitch creative ideas and develop visual concepts for the look and feel of all possible communications and experiences.
- Work with a small team to create engaging content that reflects a cohesive language and aesthetic for RATI's online platforms as well as larger community including partners, funders etc
- Capture insights from specific RATI projects & programs & activities and design content around the same for online platforms
- Editing content for RATI Foundation & writing for social media & newsletters, and managing their delivery
- Serve as a custodian of RATI’s brand identity. Ensuring the correct, up to date logo and style guides are in use.
- Efficiency in managing timelines, budgets, schedules &, implementation of workflows
- Analyzing the audience and leading ideation to ensure better reach
- Preparing regular reports on RATI Foundation’s social-media and audience engagement
- 3+ years of experience managing organizational communications
- Applicants should be passionate about online and social-media platforms
- You should be well-versed with Canva
- Knowledge of design and familiarity with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator is a bonus
- You should exhibit sound editorial judgement and an enthusiasm for RATI Foundation's commitment to creating better services and systems that can be accessed by children & women to resist the violence they face.
- Familiarity with analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Creator Studio is a plus
- We are a tight ship and we require team players with a willingness to be flexible.
Candidates must submit a résumé; two references, with names and contact information and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are trying to build an inclusive culture to make our offices a space where our people feel valued, have a voice and can be their authentic selves. People of all ethnic backgrounds, women, LGBTQ individuals and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for all our positions. As we work with vulnerable children, certain policies are designed and implemented to ensure rights and well-being of the children we work with are upheld. All employees, without exception, are expected to adhere to the child protection policy & systems.
Deadline for applications: 3rd February 2023