Job Title – Healthcare Assistant
Experience – 0-2 years
No. Position -1
Job Location – Jharkhand
Qualification- Any Graduation
Keywords: MO, MOIC, PHC, SHC HWC
Roles and Responsibility-
Health and Wellness Center on Wheels Management-
1. To maintain all adequate stock, inventory and issue registers.
2. To prepare the monthly report and submit it to the Health and Wellness center on Wheels MO., to Project-Co-coordinator and Head Office
3. To collect and compile all the reports.
4. Help to set–up the tent.
5. Communication with MO and Local Authority properly.
6. Tracking of the Follow –up system.
7. HCA will work with the Collaboration of Nursing staff, MO, MPW and PC
8. Help in arranging the session.
9. Help in awareness and community mobilization through the speaker, FGD (Focus Group Discussion), and survey.
10. Crowd management on day to day basis
11. Keep all IEC material.
12. To take appropriate action for Bio-Medical waste management with the MO.
13. To carry out all other tasks as ordered by the MO of the Health and Wellness center on Wheels
1. Communications with the Head office and keeping the records required.
2. Collect all reports and keep the records in a good manner.
3. Inform all reports to the Head office on day to day basis on time and PHC authority.
4. Ensure all reports are filled in the NCD app, Nikshy App and RCH portal by AASHA on daily basis.
1. Ensure to take all photos of camp sessions with good exposure.
2. Experience working public healthcare sector
3. Any graduation with relevant work experience.
4. Strong communication skill
5. Good understanding of public relations.
Good to Have-
1. Good Cooperation skill
2. Strong communication skills
3. Respect for the patient’s values, preferences and need.
Location: Gumla & Ramgarh, Jharkhand