- Create and execute the organisation’s overall strategic communications plan
- Drive and build engagement for Saarthi’s communications products, including the website, blogs, op-eds, newsletters, and social media channels
- Develop essential collaterals, including pitch decks, brochures, annual reports and concept notes for institutional foundations and HNIs
- Network and develop strategic relationships with media and key ecosystem influencers
- Build and manage campaigns for retail fundraising/crowdfunding
- Create marketing and awareness campaigns directed towards women and children from low-income urban communities across Tier-1 and 2 cities
- Excellent writing skills (English) and communications skills (English and Hindi)
- Ability to understand communication characteristics and channels that work best with women and children from low-income communities
- Strong planning and organisational skills and an ability to be able to set priorities, plan timelines and meet deadlines
- Ability to network and work with people internally and externally
- Passionate about working in the development sector
Will depend on the candidate’s qualifications, past experience & fitment with the role.
Location: New Delhi, Delhi
This is a short-term role till March 2023. The candidate may/may not be offered a full-time employee role in April 2023 based on their performance.
To apply, please share your updated CV with a few writing samples at firstname.lastname@example.org.