To schedule meetings and organize events/ working calendars.
• Helps the team craft and refine ideas, cultivate sources, report.
• Responsible for all kind of documentation with government and all other authorities.
• To respond to routine inquiries and correspondence and send email, faxes.
• Create roadmap of Social work projects and execute them with pinpoint accuracy with the help of team.
• Brainstorms new concepts, themes, and formats as needed. Hire employees and resources as needed.
• Comfortable with frequent cross-functional and senior management contact.
• Able to exert indirect authority to deliver results.
• To answer phones and direct calls to the proper party or take a message.
• Report to seniors about the progresses.
• To administer the Social work department in the organization.
Location: Dhule, Shirpur, Maharashtra