Coordinate and supervise the field activities
- Stay abreast of political, social, economic and cultural developments that have an impact on the protection environment and provide advice to the Head of Sub-Office/Representative.
- Maintain relations with local Government Officials at a senior level, as well as with NGOs and other parties operating in the area.
- Ensure through direct action and advocacy with senior management that the necessary resources are allocated.
- Build the capacity of local partners and civil society through training and other initiatives.
- Develop and coordinate capacity-building initiatives for communities
- Ensure through direct action and advocacy with senior management that the necessary resources are allocated to address operational gaps.
- Make daily record of all activities and prepare detailed weekly reports and monthly reports
- Undertake other relevant duties as required.
Proficiency in English and computer skills required
Two wheeler license required, four wheeler license optional
Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu