Organisation Overview (Samhita.org)
Samhita is a social impact consulting firm, with a vision to build a ‘better normal’. The better normal reimagines business environments where social value is an integral aspect of growth, putting stakeholders and environmental guardianship at the centre of business strategy, a strategy that evolves from inputs to outcomes, from individuals to ecosystem, and from delivering services to building capacity and enabling the market.
To do this, we support companies to align their core competencies with the needs of the social sector, and build catalytic partnerships with stakeholders with in-depth knowledge and networks to execute sustainable, outcome-oriented social impact initiatives. This approach bridges the gap between purpose and action, and forges business responsibility strategies that balance people, pro?t and planet, thereby creating a better normal for communities, environments and businesses.
Based out of : Gurgaon
Work Mode: Hybrid (3 days from WFO)
The Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Consultant will support the team focusing on the company’s priorities around livelihoods, education, incubation, D&I, and social entrepreneurship aligned with the CSR strategy.
· Planning, Implementation of all sectoral programs
· Activate and communicate organization’s Corporate Social Responsibility strategy, including community relations, environmental sustainability to advance the Company’s reputation outreach priorities around better planet and brighter futures.
· Drive inclusion programs
· Ensure all CSRs programs are aligned with the CSR Strategy and support the advancement of the organization culture.
1. Manage implementation and continuance of CSR strategy and programs to ensure consistency and effectiveness including Planning, formulation, implementation of CSR initiatives which bring eminence, cooperation & trust of community in and around our plants.
2. Propose new programs and initiatives targeting (India National Indicators, SDG targets and indicators, Sectors goals, themes).
3. Manage and Operate effective community development programs through non-profit implementation partners.
4. Project monitoring
a. Onsite visits, reports, audits against planned outcomes
b. Report on the overall program Impact
c. Monitor, evaluate, analyze progress for future beneficiary investment.
d. Build relationships with partner/implementing organizations
f. mid- course corrections where required to ensure achievement of planned, desired outcomes.
5. Remaining current about best practices liaising with local NGOs and key stakeholders to ensure that the sustainability issues remain relevant to the communities in which we operate
7. Monitoring, evaluation: Maintain program level data (financial and non-financial) documentation, Funds management, monitoring, reporting, and compliance as per requirements of the CSR process and Policy.
Communication & Reporting
10. Compliance: Manage the operations and governance of the projects to ensure audit readiness from an internal and external point of view.
Preferred Qualifications & Desired Competencies:
· 3-4 years of relevant expertise in corporate social responsibility.
· Graduate in Social Sciences or equivalent, with experience/background in corporate communications.
· Strong understanding of India National Indicators, SDG targets, Sectors goals, themes etc.
· Expertise in working with national level indicators, SDGs, Certifications, and bodies etc.
· Experience in developing PR and communications plans
· Competence and soft skills.
· Entrepreneurial, excellent communications skills, both spoken and writing
· Creative, outgoing, and positive with a passion for inspiring others
· Detail oriented in a background in program design, metrics, outcomes, and evaluation.
· Knowledge of nonprofit landscape in INDIA and trends, with ability to advise on practical and productive engagement with nonprofits
How to apply: Forward your LinkedIn page or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, you can also apply on our careers page
Post Graduation - MBA/PGDM