Position: M&E Assistant cum Accountant
Qualification & Experience:
• Graduation in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics and Commerce. Trained in basic computer software applications.
• Minimum 2 years of work experience which includes:
• Experience in data management, monitoring and evaluations tools, data quality checks, analysis and interpretation of data on programme performance.
• Maintaining financial records/accounts.
• Knowledge and experience in health and social development sector will be an added advantage.
The M&E Assistant cum Accountant will be responsible for managing all programme, physical and financial data, Update of information on daily basis, Computerization of outreach and project data and consistency and quality checks of data, conduct data analysis and prepare monthly reports for review and reporting to SACS.
Salary: Rs.16000 per month (as per prescribed guideline)
Location: Faridabad, Haryana
Graduation - Graduate-Other