Field Officer - 5 Nos
• Post-Graduation in Social work, Community Health, Disease control, Pharma or equivalent degree from recognised institution.
• Minimum 4 -5years experience in Health Organisations, pharma in engaging with Private health facilities, interaction with Health providers & Customer Care , or Graduation with 5 plus years work experience.
• Experience & expertise in pvt sector engagement.
• Possess excellent communication skills.
• Work in the health care / Pharma / sales marketing experience will be an added advantage
JOB SUMMARY - FIELD OFFICER
• The Field officer will be responsible for implementing of program in the various ward allocated to him/her in individual capacity to achieve the given targets
• The role will entail individual execution of activities for achieving the program deliverables with optimum quality.
• A professional attitude & effective communication, and data management skills are the keys to becoming successful in this role.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF FIELD OFFICER
• Will conduct In Clinic provider visits in assigned geographies for sensitisation & onboarding them in program following the due process for the same. Visits to providers will include Standalone clinics, Nursing Homes & Hospitals.
• Work in assigned geographies keep track of the provider visits done including first & follow up visits required ,self-monitoring of progress for enhancing performance & output of the project objectives.
• To be accountable for successful project implementation in assigned districts with necessary planning, execution and monitoring of project activities to achieve the targets of provider onboarding. (Successful onboarding is creating HPRs, HFRs and HMIS followed by EHR generation on a daily basis).
• Work towards keeping onboarded providers Active through regular HER generation by doctors on the digital platform.
• Keep a regular track of database, of provider visits, conversions, follow ups visit requirements, onboarding status at district level as per project requirement and participate in meetings and also maintain minutes as required.
• In Time preparation, Updating & Submission of Master lists, daily weekly & monthly reports and any other documentation asked for.
• Active communication & regular feedback and proactive engagement with superior and stakeholders.
• Regular feedback to relevant team members keep them updated on the progress of the program , resolution of technical & other issues to fast rack outcomes.
• Execute all activities as will be needed in the project Like CME’s & workshops which will be planned for providers
• Any other project related duties assigned by the management
Remuneration—30,000/- to 40,000/- , based on experience, additional incentive based on performance.
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Graduation - Graduate-Other