No. of Positions – 1
Qualification & Experience – Bachelor Degree from Accredited University and Diploma (Certificate) in Indian Sign Language. 2 to 3 years of experience.
CTC – Salary will commensurate with experience.
Location - Gurugram (Preference will be given to nearby/ local residents)
• Interpreting for Deaf staff
• Supporting assignments for placement (Interpreting for the same)
• Supporting Deaf Teachers in their sessions by interpreting
Essential Skills Required:
• Computer skills is a must
• Able to connect with Deaf Community
• Comfortable in travelling
Noida Deaf Society is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against anyone based on color, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics.
Interested candidates can send their application along CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th Feb 2023
Noida Deaf Society
Graduation - Graduate-Other