Position Summary –
Financial accounting follows a set of common guidelines and rules which are governed both locally and international standards. Financial reporting refers to the process of communicating financial information to the stakeholders. It is an activity to prepare financial statements. It also involves preparing financial statements to disclose financial information such as assets, liabilities, owner’s liquidity, revenue, expenses etc.Person also responsible for financial audits, reconciling bank statements, and ensuring financial records are accurate throughout the year.
In this role you will be required to –
• Creating and implementing financial policies of the organization.
• Planning financial budgets to increase operational efficiency of the organization.
• Monitor cash-flow of the organization by monitoring income, expenditure, and investments.
• Maintain receipts and records for all the business transactions.
• Preparing financial reports and evaluating them to optimize resources.
• Preparing balance sheet, invoices, etc.
• Monitoring transactions, identifying irregularities in invoices, monitor bank deposits and payments, etc.
• Identifying areas of cost-reduction to maximize profit is one of the key responsibility. That should be included in finance executive job description.
• Assisting the managerial team in budgeting, taxes, and investments.
• Supervising a team of accountants and finance clerks.
• Monitor the economic and financial changes and also assist in financial audits.
• Performing regular financial analysis; resolving issues.
To be successful in this role, you will bring –
• Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting;
• Accountancy/finance knowledge with, minimum 0-3 year of experience;
• Good Communication Skills;
• Fluency in MS Office; knowledge of CRM software is a plus;
• Tally.ERP9 in-depth knowledge for data input.
• Making payments and receipts as necessary for the business and recording them in accounting software (Tally) in a timely manner.
• Ensure outlined procedures in the Finance Policy are adhered to while making any payments (or) receiving funds.
• Make necessary journal entries as appropriate for appropriate accounting as per standard procedures. Ensure necessary documents are maintained for any transactions that are accounted in the software.
• Manage the bank account/s of organization.
• Preparing Bank Reconciliation statement periodically as per practice
Budgeting and Reporting
• Prepare monthly fund request for the various project in consultation with the concern project manager and Director of the organization.
• Prepare variance report with narratives.
• Track the fund request against utilization of funds over a period; highlight issues pertaining to variance to accounts officer.
• Ensure legal payments such as TDS, Provident Fund, Professional Tax and Service Tax as applicable are paid in time and the reports pertaining to them are submitted on time.
• Manage and handle the ongoing communication with Auditor’s office and build rapport as a single point contact.
• Coordinate in case of periodic audit visits done by auditor’s office to the district and provide them with necessary information, documentation as necessary for completion of timely audit.
Honorarium : 20000 to 35000 INR as per education and experience.
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Graduation - B Arch