Rupantaran Foundation is an organization working with adolescents, youth, women and marginalized sections in Sundarbans and Kolkata on the issues of gender equity, child protection, livelihoods and active citizenship. Rupantaran require a Coordinator for the child protection related work in the Joynagar – I and Namkhana block of South 24 Parganas. Coordinator can be based Joynagar – I / Namkhana / Kolkata.
The responsibilities of Coordinator include:
• Ensuring smooth implementation of the project as per its objective and timeline.
• Planning, Monitoring and Handholding of the Project Implementation Team
• Strengthening the Village and Panchayat level Child Protection Committees and collectivization of adolescent groups.
• Engagement with Panchayat and Block level key persons for ensuring active child protection mechanism.
• Documentation and reporting.
• Handling donor and other visits.
• Engaging with other team members of the organisation for smooth convergence and coordination.
• Any other responsibilities required for ensuring smooth and efficient work.
The skills expected for Coordinator are:
• At least 2 years of experience of handling development projects on child protection projects.
• Proficient in working with and leading the Team.
• Have good understanding of Child protection issues.
• Good Communication Skill.
• Proficient in M.S. Office (especially Word, Excel, Power Point).
• English writing Skill.
• Passion for the cause.
• Gender Sensitivity
• Minimum Educational Qualification: Graduate
Honourarium: Rs. 22,000 per month
Interested candidate please mail their latest C.V., a write up on “why you are suitable for the job” to firstname.lastname@example.org within 15th Feb 2023 mentioning the name of the post in Subject
Location: Baghajatin, Kolkata, West Bengal
Graduation - Graduate-Other