Project Co-ordinator (Livelihood Programs-Alipurduar)- Job Description
Organization- Anahat For Change Foundation
Head Office Location- Kolkata, West Bengal
Project Location- Alipurduar, Madarihat block
Designation- Project Coordinator
Experience- 3+ years in project management dealing with livelihood such as goat rearing/livestock rearing and other agri-based community livelihood programs.
Description- Candidate should be able to –
1. Manage a pool of 100 households involved in agri-based livelihood project, mostly goat rearing/livestock rearing
2. Candidate should have complete knowledge of goat value chain supply and markets in West Bengal
3. Should be able to monitor and guide the farmers to obtain maximum impact for the households
4. Should be comfortable to conduct monthly meetings and report the same to the head-office
5. Should be able to report day to day activities of the framers and cooperative members.
6. Should be proficient in Hindi- as the community understands Hindi more than Bengali.
Essential skills- Candidate with training in livestock rearing will be preferred. Other skills like report making and MIS creation is a must.
Preference will be given to candidates based out of Alipurduar district.
Other requirements- Candidate should be open to travelling, should have their own laptop/device. No on the job training will be provided. Candidate should be proficient in English, Bengali and Hindi.
Salary- 12000-15000 per month (depending on experience) exclusive of travel allowance.
Probation period- 3 months
Both male and female candidates can apply.
Location: Alipurduar, West Bengal
Graduation - Graduate-Other