• Should be at least educated up to 8th standard with good knowledge of the local
community and local language.
• ORWs should preferably be from the community in case of FSW, MSM, TG,
Migrants and Truckers Project.
• In case of candidates from the community, Peer Educators who have performed
well at least for last 3 years and can read and write may also be considered for the
post of ORW.
• In case of IDU programme special preference would be given to clients who are
stabilized on OST.
• In FIDU TI, the ORW is to be a female.
• Should have strong communication skills.
• Ability to work in small teams, and flexible ways of working.
• Proficiency in data analysis, report writing, case study compilation.
• At least 20 days in the field visit required.
• Capacity to monitor report and guide the team under him/her
Functions / Key Results Expected
Summary of Key Functions:
The ORW will be responsible for overall planning of service delivery at the field for behaviour change or
service uptake. With Peer Educators and ORW has to plan, counselling sessions by counsellor, clinic
services by visiting physician or preferred providers, advocacy and networking with stakeholders.
Supporting the peer educators and facilitating their work for efficient and effective coverage of HRGs.
Maintenance of records of the outreach team and report to the project. Rapport building with the target
population and mobilise them for various services. Work with M&E assistant for data recording. Ensure
field training of PEs
1. The ORW will responsible for preparing micro-plans for each hotspot, monitoring the
implementation of the plans and review of the plans.
2. Facilitate and build capacity of the peer educators to implement the outreach activities as per
the required norms of the project.
3. Ensure micro plans and line listing is updated on quarterly basis and the same is shared with
project for HRGs and in case of migrants and truckers the micro plan and site assessment is
completed every quarter.
4. Prepare monthly action plan for each hotspot, ensure supply of needles/syringes, condoms,
lubricants, BCC materials adequately for each hotspot.
5. Should discuss with the counsellor on a monthly basis to understand the hotspots or sites with
poor service uptake, increasing number of due and overdue so that necessary follow up and
micro plans can be updated.
6. Should discuss with the community members and other stakeholders in preparing micro plan
ensuring that field level support is ensured for smooth implementation of the project.
7. The ORW will identify potential volunteers and would use their services for the programme. In
case of truckers and migrants, brokers may be used. Competent volunteers fulfilling necessary
criteria may be engaged as peer educators after complying necessary guidelines
Freshers Can also Apply. .
Salary : 8750 Per Month
For Dungarpur only.
Send Resume : Jeevanashram26@Gmail.com
Location: Dungarpur, Rajasthan
Graduation - Graduate-Other