About Creador Foundation
Creador Foundation believes in empowering local communities so that they can take ownership of their own lives. We are funded by Creador, a private equity company focused on growth capital investments in South and Southeast Asia. We work mainly in two sectors - education and arts and culture. Within the education pillar, we have two programmes
- Multiply: financial education platform for low and middle-income individuals
- Schola: one-stop platform for Malaysian students navigating their diverse post-SPM education and career pathways
We are looking for a technically strong Fullstack Developer who is passionate and motivated to use her/his skills to create positive impact in the non-profit space. The selected candidates will receive a competitive remuneration package alongside other benefits.
We are looking for a Software Developer who has experience in building and managing Wordpress/Strapi/other CMS websites to help us manage our 3 platforms.
- Maintaining the existing websites and PWAs
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using PHP concepts
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration
- Generating and updating WordPress themes and plugins
- Identifying web-based user interactions
- Research and recommend new technologies and tools for effective integration across various platforms
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes
- Conducting website performance tests and improving the overall performance
- Troubleshooting content issues
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Integrating a wide range of WordPress plugins, API calls, and third-party apps and forms.
- Building chatbots and other such applications leveraging SaaS platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- 3-4 years of experience in Fullstack development;
- Strong understanding of headless CMS platforms, specifically WordPress and Strapi and can build a custom solution
- Developing/modifying custom WordPress and Strapi themes and plugins
- In depth knowledge of PHP, MYSQL, JS (jQuery), CSS, and HTML
- Good understanding of version control like Git/ Mercurial/ SVN
- Git workflow with CI/CD
- Knowledge of WPRest API and WP CLI
- Working experience with Elementor
- Working experience with Docker and VVV
- Working experience with frontend and backend logging platforms such as New Relic and Cloudwatch
- Experience working with WordPress Multisite development
- Knowledge of other page builders is a plus like - Gutenberg, Divi, etc.
- Experience of working with high traffic websites
- Package management tools like NPM and Composer
- Experience with WordPress core contributions. - nice to have
- Good understanding of the web hosting on AWS etc.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Ability to manage projects
- Good communication skills