Job purpose: The Learn Through Stories (LeTS) Foundation is looking for an outreach manager with excellent leadership skills and networking abilities. As part of the outreach segment, you would be responsible to maintain all outreach activities and will represent the organisation and work with the management to develop and implement initiatives that increase the organisation's visibility.
• Provide ideas to attract new collaborations and expand the organisation's reach.
• Maintain stakeholder relationships through regular contact and active follow-ups.
• Network with potential stakeholders to create new collaborative opportunities.
• Assist in the writing of proposals.
• Assist in the development of marketing literature.
• Attend events, seminars, literature festivals and industry relevant programs.
• Generate standard monthly and customised reports for stakeholders.
• Assist and coordinate with various departments to develop the organisation website.
• Undertake regular research to identify potential funding opportunities from existing and new funding sources.
• Maintain a donor database and generate appropriate lists and reports for the same.
• Generate quantitative reports to assess impact.
• Assist with presentations for prospective stakeholders.
• Maintain and ensure accuracy in all databases and files, and update the same as per requirement and coordinate for various meetings and activities.
• Maintain a calendar of outreach activities, including community events, workshops, appearances, and other communication opportunities.
• Research and recommend social media engagement plans and help the team develop content for digital promotions.
• Ensure grants are effectively managed and reported on in a timely and accurate manner.
• Master’s degree with a focus on humanities, marketing, communication, or business administration preferred.
• Your interest in people and your desire to build connections.
• Your ability to present and collaborate with people are essential.
• You need to be self-motivated and goal-oriented. Taking initiative and ability to think out of the box is a required skill for the job.
• Must have good computer skills particularly with google tools like Doc, sheet, slide and form.
• Experience of 1-2 years in the developmental sector would be preferred.
The remuneration offered ranges from Rs 25,000 to Rs 30,000 depending on the experience (1-2 years) & merit of the candidate.
Those interested may write in with their CV and cover letter.
Please write to us on: email@example.com and mention “Application for Outreach Manager" in the email subject line.
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra