Job purpose: The Learn Through Stories (LeTS) Foundation is looking for an Administrative Assistant, who will ensure that all administrative operations run in a smooth manner. The person is expected to take charge of the day-to-day running of the not-for-profit organisation, concerning administrative operations and procedures.
• Maintain effective operations and productivity by developing well organised work procedures and workflow.
• Plan and monitor project budgets.
• Work on the projects with cross-functional teams.
• Maintain a monthly expense sheet, process payments and document all bills for auditing purposes.
• Maintaining budgetary and inventory controls and handling claims.
• End-to-end management of internal and external events like Advisory Board Meeting etc.
• Taking notes or meeting minutes and scheduling meetings as and when required.
• Help with paying monthly TDS and maintaining all relevant data.
• Help out with recruiting.
• Establish new collaborations and maintain vendor relationships.
• Complete all paperwork required for funding and approval by management of all parts of the program.
• Mediate staff/consultant disputes and other issues.
• Perform general administrative work such as mailing, scanning, filing and photocopying, maintain copies of important documents; accept and distribute packages; research and purchase office supplies.
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree with a focus on humanities, commerce, communication, social work, or business administration preferred.
• Your interest and experience in working for a Section 8/not-for-profit company would be preferred.
• Your ability to connect with people and gain trust quickly are essential.
• You need to be self-motivated and goal-oriented. Taking initiative and ability to think out of the box is a required skill for the job.
• Must have good computer skills particularly with google tools like Doc, sheet, slide and form.
• Experience of 1 year in the developmental sector would be preferred.
The remuneration offered ranges from Rs 15,000/- to Rs 20,000/- depending on the experience & merit of the candidate.
Those interested may write in with their CV and cover letter.
Please write to us on: email@example.com and mention “Application for Administrative Assistant" in the email subject line.
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Graduation - Graduate-Other