Position – Team Manager ( Youth Leadership Team )
SAHAYOG is urgently seeking applications from Young Women with at least 2-4 years of leadership experience and a PG degree, to lead the programme team at its Lucknow office.
Required Skills and Experience -
• Team Manager should have strong leadership skills to motivate their team members, delegate tasks and inspire their team to work together to achieve Program goals.
• 2-4 years Leadership experience with the ability to manage a team.
• Good interpersonal skills, especially in communications.
• Strong documentation skills in report writing to donors, project report, etc.
• Ability to track budgets, action plans and indicators.
• Relationship building with partners and network members.
• Regular planning and review meetings, minutes, follow-up and action taken reports.
• Knowledge on Gender, SRHR, Youth leadership issues.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Understand the Program goals and objectives, as well as the Organization’s vision, mission and values.
• Monitor team performance and give feedback to team members on a regular basis.
• Help resolve conflicts within the team and between teams.
• Assist in the development and implementation of training programs for team members
• Conduct Annual performance reviews for team members.
• Help create a positive and productive work environment.
• Handle disciplinary issues in accordance with Organization’s policy.
Required Skills and Qualifications
We would prefer Female candidates with:
• Master degree in Social Work/ Political Science/ Sociology. Knowledge of Gender and Sexuality and youth leadership skills. Strong communication and documentation skills in both English and Hindi is required.
• Adequate computer and internet skills.
Interested candidates are requested to send their application with –
1. Updated CV stating educational qualifications and details of each year of work experience.
2. Two references – please provide email and phone numbers.
3. Last salary drawn and expected salary.
Please send applications with the subject line - Application for Team Manager referring to the Director by 20th Feb 2023:
Email – email@example.com
About SAHAYOG –
SAHAYOG is a non-profit voluntary organization that was originally registered in 1992 as a society and has also been registered as a Trust. SAHAYOG’s mission statement is to promote gender equality and women’s health from a human rights framework by strengthening partnership-based advocacy. SAHAYOG’s key activities include capacity building, technical support, research and documentation, material publication and information dissemination as well as advocacy with networks.
SAHAYOG’s strategic issues include work with youth on reproductive and sexual rights and health issues, work with men on gender equality, and women’s right to healthcare. For more details look up – www.sahayogindia.org
Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Graduation - Graduate-Other