Job: Program Officer
Council for Earth Leadership and Sustainability, Hyderabad
Institute at Kadthal, RR Dist., Telangana
Office at Raviryala, RR Dist., Telangana
Vacancy – 1 post
Education- Master’s in Social Work/ Rural Studies/ Environment/Geography/Resource Management
Experience- At least 3 Years experience
Location- Hyderabad, Telangana
Language Preference- English,Hindi,Telugu
Responsibilities & Duties: All listed below but not limited:
• Facilitate and Conduct consultation meeting with government line department
• Organize meetings, workshops, and trainings
• Implement and supervise Project activities
• Perform administrative tasks such as support logistics (e.g. visits, travels, etc.) for the project, provide translation and interpretation when required, set-up project filling system.
• Develop and maintain database of all technical reports, presentation, maps, data and information, pictures produced by the project
• Conduct IEC and awareness activities in the project areas as and when required
• Liasioning with with key partners (government and non government) at local and national levels (for implementation and networking/lessons sharing).
• Provide inputs to communications products, materials, and campaigns to ensure accurate information of the project when required.
• Coordinate the monitoring of implementation of the work plan, and ensure that monthly monitoring report are submitted
Consolidated Salary: 30,000 pm (Negotiable based on experience and skills)
About CELS: The Council for Earth Leadership and Sustainability (CELS) also called The Earth Center, is a national-level institute on a mission to support, protect, and nurture earth. It seeks to create programmes that create awareness and empower people to conserve the environment and protect the Mother Earth. CELS’s earnest endeavour is to develop transformative leaders, build capacities and foster partnerships in caring for planet earth by inspiring, informing, and enabling individuals and institutions to improve the quality of life on earth without in any way jeopardising that of future generations. We also lead campaigns, provide resources and information, and drive real solutions.
Send cv to: email@example.com
Contact no: 7396660972
Location: Ravirala, Telangana
Graduation - Graduate-Other