Biswa Gouri Charitable Trust, a reputed NGO working with kids from ASD spectrum is looking for skilled, and imaginative sales and marketing executives to join us in our effort to strengthen and provide support for our production unit. This role will be with our Pragati canter, where we provide livelihood based training.
A perfect candidate would be person between the age of 24-35 years of age, who has the drive and imagination to setup and streamline the production process and develop a market for the same. This would bolster our training process and help in creating opportunities for our trainees.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Broadly the responsibilities include:
• Understand requirements of each of the vocational units to create marketable products and services.
• Involvement in packaging, publicity and exhibition of the products created
• Working in close coordination with program heads to get orders to be created by our team of trainees
• Tracking inventory and get rid of old products
• Preparation of presentations to customers and buyers
• Manage and improve product
• Create market linkages to get shelf space of our products
• Work with partners for orders and opportunities
a. Graduate in any stream
b. Good communication skills
c. Knowledge of Word and Excel
d. Good command over English
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good knowledge of English
• Experience of 4/5 years in selling
• Skills at social media handling
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Graduation - Graduate-Other