Job Description for the role of KARO Home Supervisor
those who stay in Mumbai or are ready to relocate to Mumbai on their own
those who can join immediately
those who have experience in managing accommodation centers/ shelter
those who worked with cancer patients and their families
Those who can work Rotation shifts
Shift 1 – 8 am to 4 pm (Morning Shift)
Shift 2 - 12 noon to 8 pm (Afternoon shift)
Shift 3 – 8 pm to 8 am (Night Shift)
12th pass / graduation / post-graduation
Computer literate - should work on Microsoft Office / Emails, etc.
• KARO has initiated free accommodation facilities for cancer patients and their family members in Mumbai. It is open 24 X 7 open or functional. The supervisor will manage the center and its overall operations as per the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Dealing with cancer patients and their families directly
• Coordination with Hospitals and other team members of the center.
• Daily and monthly reporting to the Head Office
• Documentation and filing at center
• Ration distribution/travelling support to the patients and families / celebration of various events and festivals etc.
• Organize and manage various sessions and activities like counselling, art and craft sessions, Yoga, dance, recopies, and many more.
Rs. 15000 to Rs. 20000, depending on experience and qualifications
Interested candidates can send their resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Location: Kurla, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Graduation - Graduate-Other