1)Conducting gender sensitization training with dalit/mahadalit community.
2)Report writing and proposal writing.
3)To be streamlined as per specific project requisites.
4)Taking parts in events held by the organisation from time to time.
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - BSW
1) Minimum Qualification: Bachelor in Social Science/B.S.W./M.S.W./Psychology.
2) Experience in working with target populations of diverse socio-cultural backgrounds would be an added advantage.
3) Well versed with study and communication skills.
4) Has interest in group work.
5) Innovative and strategic thinker.
6) Result-driven and enthusiastic to learn and evolve.
Organization Name:Jawahar Jyoti Bal Vikas Kendra
About Organization:Jawahar Jyoti Bal Vikas Kendra is a Samastipur (Bihar) based registered society, deeply committed to the child rights/livelihood/gender equity/ Education/health/ drop out children in Samastipur since the year 2005. Jawahar Jyoti Bal Vikas Kendra attempts to address diverse community concerns with a participetary team based approach and we actively work with various populations like women, children and adolescents and the marginalized community /disadvantaged segments of society. We provide our expertise both through our own centers and in collaboration with like-minded organizations already active within the community.