• 3 years of work experience in social work.
• Bachelor's degree in related field Social Work Development/Development
Studies, Community Organizations.
• Experience in assessing organizational capacity and providing capacity-
• Demonstrated commitment to participatory, strength-/asset-based and
partnership-based capacity strengthening approaches and methodologies.
• Full professional proficiency in spoken and written local language
• Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work effectively in a complex
• Prior experience of working on development issues
• Willingness to travel in rural areas as needed.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple concurrent initiatives all within
• Knowledge of MS Office applications.
• Age Group: 22-32 years; preference to candidates
• Willingness to travel extensively in all the villages of Chiraigoav Block .
• Only Female Candidate should apply who can work in Maurya community
Rs. 20,000/- p.m. + DA + TA & Mobile Expenses (as per NGO norms)
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
Graduation - Graduate-Other