Job Summary Responsibilities and Duties - Pro-active attitude and very good organizational skills - Ability to handle urgent requests on the project side
- Impeccable professional integrity; Good communication skills; Interpersonal skills - Recording & Maintenance of data & documentation related to waste management project - Preparation of documents/files/presentations/certificates related to waste management project
- Coordination & communication with different stakeholders for retrieving the data
- Participating in the development of project plans and schedules; must be able to develop and improve processes for project tracking and risk mitigation
- Good presentation Skills and organizational skills; with ability to multitasking
- Data management skills. (Incudes data cleaning, data extraction and data compilation based on different requirements)
- Excellent understanding of documents and document management skills.
Basic Qualifications & Experience: - Bachelor or Master Degree in areas related to Environment or Social Science
- Preferred knowledge of Extended Producer Responsibility or Plastic Waste Management - Experience of 2 year in Filing & Documentation - Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office especially Excel (Mandatory) - Flexible for travelling - Outstanding written and oral communication skills - Team player with a commitment to meeting deadlines and an aptitude to thrive in a fast paced multi-tasking environment.
Location: Karkarduma, Delhi
Graduation - Graduate-Other