The Officer-Finance will assist the Coordinator-Finance for monitoring of budgets, data entry of vouchers, reconciliation of program advance.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Budget Monitoring: Responsible for checking of all vouchers with complete documentation and data entry in tally/payment tracker. Responsible for settlement of all staff advances. Responsible for ensuring bill to bill reconciliation of all vendor accounts. Responsible for bank reconciliation of dedicated bank accounts including bank charges/ interest. Ensuring monthly record keeping of all financial documents including vouchers, staff advance settlements, creditors accounts for all audits, checking of all opening and closing balances in tally. Updating Monthly Reimbursement(allocation) to staff for conveyance & telephone. Co-ordinating with program/ domain teams for smooth implementation of finance processes. Assist the Coordinator-Finance for collation of document for funder audits, ensuring all closing and opening balances for project related accounts are correctly reflected in tally.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
1. Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Commerce
2. Minimum 1-2 years of experience in accounts/finance department
3. Prior experience of working in non-profit sector is desirable.
Reporting to: Coordinator-Finance
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
1. In depth understanding of accounting principles and relevant thematic knowledge.
2. Effective planning and implementation skills for timely completion of assigned
3. Ability to multi-task and work simultaneously on different tasks.
4. Good communication skills – written and oral.
5. Working knowledge of Tally ERP 9, MS Office – Word, Excel is a must.
Applications to be sent via email to email@example.com with Subject line: “Officer Finance”
Location: Santacruz, Maharashtra
Graduation - Graduate-Other