Position & number of vacancies
Bisfi, Madhubani district of Bihar
Samagra Sikchhan Evam Vikas Sansthan (SSEVS) is a voluntary organization registered under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860 on 30th March 1990. SSEVS works in 08 districts – East Champaran, West Champaran, Muzaffarpur, Vaishali, Darbhanga, Madhubani, Araria and Sitamarhi of Bihar on various aspects such as child protection, reintegration and rehabilitation of children, education, vegetable cultivation, livestock raising etc.
About the project
Bihar Sustainable Livelihood Development (BSLD) project aims to promote the livelihood among the women through livestock raising as profitable and sustainable business.
Job profile of the CPC Block Fieldworkers
• Receiving bills, vouchers and entering them into tally
• Preparing the financial statements
• Get audit report from the chartered accountant (CA)
• Cash management, cash forecasting and fund request
• Preparing the bank reconciliation statement (BRS)
• Financial planning, review and monitoring
• Assist the secretary, program manager and project coordinator in the asset
• Maintain the records of the purchasing committee
• Maintain the financial records of the project
• Comply with the statutory requirements of the donor
• FCRA compliance with the secretary and project coordinator
• MIS, data compilation, records keeping and maintenance
• Verify the field-based data through visiting the field areas
• Analyze the data & make it available to the project coordinator for the
report and decision making for the project’s effectiveness
• Abide by the rules and regulations of the organization
• Adhere to various policies of the organization
Aadhar card, PAN card, bank account and passbook, valid driving license, educational certificates, experience certificate, no objection certificate (NOC) from the previous, biodata and job application
Candidate must have his/her vehicle in good condition
Qualification and experience
Preferably graduate in commerce from any recognized university. At least two-year experience required for the position.
Salary and benefits
Rs. 24,255 per month as salary all inclusive with Rs. 1000 as travel allowance
Simply an application with biodata can be sent on firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st March 2023.
Location: Bisfi Block, Madhubani District Bihar, Bihar
Graduation - Graduate-Other