Designation: Program Executive
Location: Janwanthgarh , Gogunda Udaipur in Rajasthan & Kanker in Chhattisgarh
1. He/she will be responsible for leading the overall livelihood work in the cluster of villages.
2. Gramshree work on promotion of commercial / high value vegetable cultivation and Natural farming, She/he will be responsible for taking up this intervention in the field area with new set of farmers. Program Manager.
3. She/ he will be responsible for coordinating with different stakeholder, NGO partners, government agencies, community institution and buyers.
4. Developing and strengthening Farmer Producer Organizations. Supporting producer organizations’ participation in developing strong procurement, processing, and marketing linkages. Support producer organizations for adequate utilization of the funds.
5. Developing cost-effective procurement strategies. Source & engage reliable suppliers & vendors & Price negotiation. Build long-term relation with vendors& suppliers.
6. Control procurement budget. Supply Chain & Logistic Management
7. Identify beneficiaries and farmers groups interested in participating in the project. Beneficiary mobilization and sensitization, specifically regarding a gender perspective and environment issues
8. Capacity building for farmer organizations/associations, including assisting them to develop an organizational structure, management policies, agricultural production, etc. Support the formulation and legal registration of Producers organization/ associations.
9. Develop training programs, and associated material, for strengthening the institutional capacity of producer organization and provide these programs to all relevant stakeholders
10. Need to adopt to work in small team, work more as an entrepreneur. Since Gramshree works as a start-up, hence multiple activity is expected to be handled by the team members beyond its area of expertise. This include participating in community mobilization, training, development of product, managing the admin work related to project.
Qualification and Essential Terms:
1. Postgraduate/Graduate in any discipline preferably in Agriculture, Food Technology, Marketing and other from reputed Institute at National Level with minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing of FMCG / Frozen Products/ Raw Fruits and Vegetables. Having understood of dealing with Mandis & prompting Producer Companies will be preferred.
2. Individual should be adoptive to work with Rural Families and stay in villages, block, and District Head Quarters.
3. Frequent travel required (PAN INDIA)
4. Need to be ready for re-location as per the company requirement.
5. Need to adopt to work in small team, work more as an entrepreneur. Since Gramshree works as a start-up, hence multiple activity is expected to be handled by the team members beyond its area of expertise. This include participating in community mobilization, training, development of product, managing the admin work related to project.
6. Individual should have its own two wheelers for movement in the field (Mandatory)
7. One-year appointment has clause that one-month salary is deducted in 3 installments and kept as security. This amount is paid back after completion of one-year period in the organization. If the candidates leave before one year, security amount deducted is forfeited.
Offer: Rs 25,000 for Fresher , for experience maximum limit can go up to Rs 35,000 (Based on Experience and area of expertise)
• Petrol Cost for two wheelers as per company norms.
• Travel for company work will be covered by company as per company norms.
Apply by March 15, 2023at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Gogunda/Kanker, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan
Graduation - Graduate-Other