Public Relation Manager Job Description
Public Relations Manager Roles & Responsibilities
• Field media questions.
• Pitch stories to the media.
• Prepare media kits.
• Organize press conferences.
• Hire and manage freelance copywriters, graphic designers and others.
• Manage the public relation’s department budget.
• Engage in dialogue and interact with both internal business leaders and executives as well as the broader constituents affected by a company's product and policies.
• Help clarify their organization’s point of view to its main audience through media press releases and interviews.
• Write speeches for organizational leaders.
• Develop advertising and marketing communications material.
• Prepare articles for corporate newsletters.
• Oversee full-time employees.
• Monitor social, economic, and political trends that might affect their organization.
• Recommend ways to enhance the firm's image on the basis of trends.
Public Relations Manager Officer Essential Skills
• A confident communicator and presenter.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Have a full understanding of media needs and media relationships.
• Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail.
• The ability to keep information confidential.
• Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms.
• Ability to work in high-stress environments, often for long hours.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude.
• Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management.
Job Type-Full Time
Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Graduation - Graduate-Other