Job Profile: - Residential male Social Worker
Key Responsible Area (KRA):
1. Documentation, Planning & Report writing. 2. File management. 3. Donor Communication. 4. Thematic training on Child Right Based Approach (CRBA). JJ system to HPs. 5. Fund Raising. 6. Establishing Linkages & liaising with CWC. 7. Jeevodaya alumni network with older children. 8. Training follow up with children & HPs 9. Mentoring House Parents 10. Counselling to children. 11. Implementation of Policies.12. Preparing Individual child Care Plan. 13. Monitoring & planning for all activates. 14 organizing Career guidance and aptitude test.15 Medical-Related processes of children. 16. Higher education planning.
Overview of the role:
1. Gain a thorough knowledge of children and Housemothers
2. Ensure that program activities are carried out in a timely manner and with attention to the quality
3. Enhance relationships between all staff and children through team building, mediation
4. Analyse and appraise the program activities in congruence/ agreement with the Rights of the Child
5. Maintain and update Documentation & Reporting on a regular.
6. Adhere to Organization’s Child Protection Policy.
7. Preparation of Post Release Plan
8. Maintain documentation and case file for each child assigned in the CCI:
9. Preparation of Individual Care Plan:
1. JJ Act & State rule.
2. Work Culture.
3. Purchase & Maintenance Policy.
4. Principles & Values
5. After care policy.
6. Child Protection policy.
7. Monitoring policy
8. Preventive method & HP Duty
9. HR policy
10. Residential Staff Room Policy
11. Accounting policy
• Advanced counselling skills
• High level of analytical & conceptual thinking
• Ability to multi task
• Highly motivated, responsible, self-directed and resourceful
• Understanding of living in institutional care
• Good knowledge in ICPS, JJ ACT, CWC & Child Rights
• Handling procedures as per JJ Act.
Good Knowledge in English & Hindi writing & Speaking.
Location: Itarsi, Madhya Pradesh
Graduation - Graduate-Other