- The coordinator's core focus will be to respond appropriately to calls and emails of children and families who are in distress on account of facing online harm.
- Offering support to the child and the family through remote as well as on-ground field case management interventions.
- Handling difficult and emotional calls and/or complaints in a professional, polite, calm and empathetic manner
- Liaison with a range of external organisations, stakeholders and specialists
- Case Documentation and maintaining records, monthly reports of the calls, emails and chats
- Post graduate degree in Psychology with a specialization in Therapeutic Counselling/ MA in Counselling, Master in Counselling Psychology/Master in Medical and Psychiatric Social Work
- Relevant experience of minimum 1-2 years
- Must be able to speak in English and Hindi & possess good writing skills in English
- Be skilled in the use of computers for the purpose of documentation and email-based counselling
Candidates must submit a résumé; two references, with names and contact information and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are trying to build an inclusive culture to make our offices a space where our people feel valued, have a voice and can be their authentic selves. People of all ethnic backgrounds, women, LGBTQ individuals and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for all our positions. As we work with vulnerable children, certain policies are designed and implemented to ensure rights and well-being of the children we work with are upheld. All employees, without exception, are expected to adhere to the child protection policy & systems.
Deadline for applications: 25th March 2023
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Graduation - Graduate-Other