Special Educator (Vi, Hi And Db)
Vikalp foundation is a reputed non-profit voluntary organization working in Gaya Bihar, India since the last Eighteen years for the betterment of Person with Disabilities and other socially and economically deprived and excluded communities. For further details please visit www.vikalp.org.in
We are looking for qualified & experienced for our Project Community based inclusive development program for Person with Disability under INGO. The area of operation is Gaya District the duration of project is 2 years.
Name of the Post : Special educator (Vi, HI and DB)
No. of Post : 2
Last Date: 28.02.2023
Location : Gaya
Task and Job Responsibilities:
• Special Educators (Visionary impaired and hearing impaired) will be responsible for conducting activities with deafblind persons with multiple disabilities as per plan.
• Providing Home based therapy and home based education to Deafblind to be able for normal living
• Supporting community and parents to take care the deafblind in local monitoring and advocacy efforts.
• Supporting Beneficiaries do their daily cores as per schedule and try to maintain of records and followed up of the meetings
• Mobilization of block and district level health/education department for support and require treatment to the beneficiaries
• Undertake monthly and quarterly progress of the project with planned meetings
• Prepare reports, case studies for Vikalp; ensure timely submission of project reports
Qualifications and Experience:
• Special Education (VI, HI and DB) from any reputed institute/university.
• At least 2-5 years of experience working.
• Fair understanding on issues related to governance, social inclusion and right based approach
• Good command over Hindi (spoken and written) is essential.
Salary: 216000/- per annual + TA
All applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Gaya, Bihar
Graduation - Graduate-Other