Name of the Post: Programme Officer
No. of Posts: 1 (Woman Only)
Education Qualification: Post Graduation in Social Work / Women’s Studies / Sociology / Law
Work Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience in any NGO working on Women, Children, Gender issues (relaxation will be considered based on the expertise and capacities)
Language: Proficiency in English and Telugu (Speaking, Reading, Writing)
Age: Should not exceed 40 Years.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Assist the Project Director in planning, implementation, review, monitoring and evaluation of project.
2. Independent and proactive in planning, budgeting, implementation and monitoring of the project work – within the organisation and with the partner organisations.
3. Willing to travel to the field (project mandals in Karimnagar & Siddipet districts) and stay in the field as programme demands.
4. Understanding on issues of women’s rights, girls & women’s empowerment and Gender.
5. Creative in strategic planning, analysis and periodical evaluation of the progress of the project.
6. Ability to lead, co-ordinate, communicate clearly and provide capacity building trainings to the project staff.
7. Preparation of training modules and materials needed for the project.
8. Networking and liaisoning with the stakeholders and partner organistions.
9. Capacity to build forward and backward linkages from community level to the project level.
10. Prepare and submission of project reports as per the donor formats and time schedule.
11. Preparation of Newsletters, brochures and documentation as per the project needs.
12. Responsible for project review, follow-up on implementation of suggestions / recommendations and disseminate information to the field staff.
Please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10 March, 2023.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Graduation - Graduate-Other